In school at library I got a book on sign language. It is a very interesting languge. I have memorized the alphabet already! I know other signs like banana,fox, chipmunk and hockey. I can spell my name. In my class we went to the library to get a biography. I chose Hellen Keller because she learend sign languge. I love sign languge.
In fourth grade at my school we do recoders. At the end of the year we have a big concert! There are nine belts! Each belt stands for a song. I have the first three belts! Once me and my friend stayed in for recess and we got our orange belt! We were the first ones to get them! The next belt is so hard! It will take me about a week to get it. It is called “It’s raining”. It is shamrock green! I love green. I love recoders too!
It is wrap up week at the blogging challenge. My teacher wants me to answer these questions so I will on my blog.
- How many posts did you write since march? Me: 3
- How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge? Me: 4 challenge,3 of My choice and 8 or 9 from school.
- How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? Me:
- Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened? Me: “I am book Worm” I think it was because I had an interesting title or I asked a question at the end.
- Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? Me: I am book worm. I love the image adding. The writing is so me.
- Did you change blog themes at all and why? Me:I did not change after I got this theme. My theme is relaxing to me.
- How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough? Me: I have 4 widgets. I am trying to get ten widgets. I think I have not enough widgets.
- How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll? Me: Three or two over seas I think
I have a clock on my blog. That day I added it learn a lesson. If you do not want a side ways clock on your blog do not put this one on your blog. I got over it. I think it matches my theme. Do you think it matches my theme? I love my clock on my blog. You can get a clock on your blog to.
This is my Abenaki glog. I made it because my class is learning about Abenaki. I hope you enjoy my glog.
Hi. I live in Vermont. I live by a lake. The flood was in that lake. I was about one mile away from me. I was fine. My stairs are not. The water sent them across the lake. Me and my dad went to the lake when the water was there. We found 2 spoons, a bobber, a duck bill & a soap holder. We are still finding trash there. It was polluted. It ruined some roads. Some poeple could not get to work. It ruined the mountins. We could not swim. It was sad. That was the flood.
Blogging Challenge # 4
I just love the color green. Green is the color of nature. I love nature. That’s why I like green. In school my spelling group is green. I know. It’s odd. I wish my parents would let me paint my walls green. I love,love,love,love,love & love green.
This is a glog I made about magnets:
This week at school I am reading the book Molly learns a lesson. In our class we do sticky notes. In this book Molly’s house keeper Mrs.Gilford makes bread. I said to myself I like bread. So I wrote on a sticky note Yum! I love bread. Who doesn’t like bread? Bread is on pizza,pie ,burgers & more tasty stuff. I even I like the crunchy crust! Do you like bread?
I like the dentist for one reason. Mr.Thirsty.When you are thirsty your dentist puts Mr.Thirsty in your mouth.You kiss him.He gives you some thing back. He gives you water. When Mr.Thirsty was introduced I loved it.I like Mr.Thirsty.